Web Pentest Advance
This course will teach you the advanced skills and techniques required to test modern web applications and next-generation technologies. In this course, you will learn through a combination of lectures, real-world experiences, and hands-on exercises that will teach you the techniques to test the security of tried-and-true internal enterprise web technologies, as well as cutting-edge Internet-facing applications.
Modules to be covered:
- Web Application Fundamentals
- OWASP Top 10 Vulnerabilites
- Other Known Vulnerabilities
- Web Application Operation Security
- Web Service Security
- Advance Web Security
- Web Application Pentesting Automation
- CMS Exploitations
- Capture The Flag Task
- Vulnerability Report Submission
- Cyber Crime & Cyber Law
You Will Learn
- How to discover and exploit vulnerabilities in modern web frameworks, technologies, and backends
- Skills to test and exploit specific technologies such as HTTP/2, Web Sockets, and Node.js
- How to evaluate and find vulnerabilities in the many uses of encryption within modern web applications
- Skills to test and evaluate mobile backends and web services used in an enterprise
- Methods to recognize and bypass custom developer, web framework, and Web Application
- Firewall defenses
- Basic knowledge of programming fundamentals.
- Basic knowledge of programming languages such as Java.
- Basic security concepts such as : cryptography, reverse engineering, SQL injections and web tools such as Wireshark and OWASP ZAP (or Burp).
At the end of the course You Will Be Able To:
- Perform advanced Local File Include (LFI)/Remote File Include (RFI), Blind SQL injection (SQLi), and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS) combined with Cross-Site Request Forger (XSRF) discovery and exploitation
- Exploit advanced vulnerabilities common to most backend language like Mass
- Assignments, Type Juggling, and Object Serialization
- Understand the special testing methods for content management systems such as
- SharePoint and WordPress
- Identify and exploit encryption implementations within web applications and frameworks
- Discover XML Entity and XPath vulnerabilities in SOAP or REST web services and other datastores
- Use tools and techniques to work with and exploit HTTP/2 and Web Sockets
- Identify and bypass Web Application Firewalls and application filtering techniques to exploit the system
Course Package includes:
- Welcome Kit
- Advanced Software Toolkit
- Challenges of penetration testing.
Terms & Conditions:
No. of attempts: One
Verification method for certification: The certificate will incorporate a unique ID for every participant and the same can be used for verification from Our Website.